Pagina 7 van 14 EersteEerste ... 56789 ... LaatsteLaatste
Weergegeven resultaten: 61 tot 70 van 135

Discussie: Spelbederf // Welcome English players

Gebruiker Onderhond's schermafbeelding

Standaard

I also don't have a problem with this strategy. In fact, I have been thinking about this myself: "wouldn't it be more efficient in the long term if the big players in an alliance help out the little ones?" You have to be sure the alliance sticks though, that's the risk.
    And it isn't forbidden to play like this, in fact, it makes the game more realistic and interesting. If you think your method is better, than fine, play with your method, but everyone has the right to choose how they play the game.
    I remember the time when having two or more players on an account was considered 'cheating', now the solo-players are rather rare.

Gebruiker saddaj's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door buurmanDick Bekijk bericht
    What.about.always.the.same.Dutch.players.on.the.1-10th.place.on.what.ever.which.servers?

They.start.with.more.than.one.account.
    Those.extra.accounts.are.possessed.by.their.friend s.and.they.feed.the.account.of.this.one.player.
    It.is.exactly.the.same.as.the.Croats.are.offended. for.
    It.is.a.strategy.that.works.

How.else.this.Dutch.players.are.always.to.find.in. the.top.of.the.playerslist?
    Why.dont.you.fulminate.against.those.Dutch.players ?
    Cause.you.admire.them.
    I.definitely.dont.like.this.strategy.but.it.isnt.f aul.play.
    Om te zeggen dat iedereen in de top 10 de regeltjes buigt is wel heel kort door de bocht.

Gebruiker

Standaard

hi,

first of all i apologise for any spelling mistakes, i do not use google traslator.

Now that this is out of the way we can continue. In the last few days i saw some comments about the MiD alliance so it would be ok for alliance to comment back at least a little.

1. Official oppinion of MiD alliance will be noted as such, all other comments are personal.

2. We came here organized as a team, and will play as such, so please do not try to comment about our alliance policy in this early stages in a way to telling us what to do. This is not our first server and we have our style and rules.

3. We do not push players as a policy, if some teams in the alliance want to do it they are free to do so. Any other info about that is privilaged info and please understand that we will not share it.

4. We came here to have fun and in a search for new challenges an fights, and i belive we can provide the same for native players. If in the process of that you come not to like us it is really not our problem.

5. Do not forget that this is a stategy game and not a game about who will plunder more.

That is all for now from me so good luck and have fun.

Gebruiker

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Tristan-MiD Bekijk bericht
    5. Do not forget that this is a stategy game and not a game about who will plunder more.
    Everyone has other purposes so respect the players who think that this game is about plundering the most

Gebruiker saddaj's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door ajaxfan543 Bekijk bericht
    Everyone has other purposes so respect the players who think that this game is about plundering the most :P
    To plunder the most is also a strategy isn't it?
    alleen als je netto er meer aan overhoud dan de andere plunderaars.

Standaard

Ah well,

to all foreign players:

I LOVE THAT YOU GUYS PLAY HERE!

And bring your own tactics, i've pretty much seen everything most dutch players can throw at me.
    And please, all join your own alliances, so at least we don't need to search you to crush you

Fun thing about foreign players, is that spying is rather hard for both, as it is hard to pretend to be a dutch/croatian player. Hehe.
    Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door kalgarn Bekijk bericht
    krijg je tegenwoordig een crewaccount bij een happymeal ofzo?

Gebruiker chesterf1eld's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Moet wel toegeven dat er veel farm voer tussen zit althans ik haal wel wat Gsjes op bij die gasten vergeten naar hun grote leider te sturen denk ik

Disney
    Walkure

Gebruiker magnificus's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Lekker boeiend of er nou kroaten/russen/belgen of spanjaarden op deze server spelen... en lekker boeiend die tactiek..

We knallen gewoon

Gebruiker

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Sheppard Bekijk bericht
    Third
    Croats learn English for at least 8 years, and everyone like little communication in a foreign language,
    I think it can be / will be very nice to communicate here and ingame
    Wow!

Great..

I wish I had to learn English for 8 years.
    Because my English is less good as your English.

But you give a good comment!
    Enjoy this server
    2006: Antonius (/) 2007: Mattikos (Emquis) 2008: Emquis (T.I.) 2009: Darius (All4Fun) 2010: Emquis (SPAM) 2011: All4us (/) 2013: Emquis (Peace) 2014: De zatte nonkel (Stalkers) 2015: Emquis (Insomnia) 2016: Viranka

Gebruiker EvilDuck's schermafbeelding

Smile

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door saddaj Bekijk bericht
    Als ie pushing zo slecht vind waarom farmt ie friendly's?
    Want dat is hier toch ook al naarboven gekomen?

Ik moet die kroaten toch gelijk geven. Het is misschien niet de speelstijl van jou of van mij, maar zolang de regels het toelaten zie ik niet in wat ze verkeerd doen door dat te proberen. En als het zo'n slechte tactiek is dan is het zoveel makkelijker voor jullie om ze af te maken niet?

En iedereen weet gewoon dat als ze Nederlandse of Belgische spelers inviten ze zo met spionnen zitten. Niemand is zo naief hé

Good points here, and those spy issues, well, it's pretty hard to play with foreign players in ally, because there is always a doubt about the real motives.....Any chance for a foreign player ( in this case a Croatian player ) to join a Dutch alliance?

Soortgelijke discussies

1. Spelbederf
    By Mangekyou86 in forum Ideeën
    Reacties: 5
    Laatste bericht: 08-11-2011, 22:45

Regels voor berichten